Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day one...again

I've been wanting to loose weight for a year and a half now. Everyday seems to be day one. I have the knowledge and the resources and the support I need. What I don't have is the motivation. That's why I started this blog. No one can loose the weight for me. I need to be my own inspiration and motivation. I've always been one of those girls who's never happy with how she looks. Now, at my heaviest, I want to go back to that thinner girl and shake her. "You get even fatter!" Enjoy your body now! You are young and thin! Own it!" When I was on high school I remember complaining about my weight to my no nonsense best friend. "Then do something about it," she responded. Simple but not easy. So this is the quote I'm holding onto:
"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that an airplane takes off going against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford


No comments:

Post a Comment